As one of the UK’s largest providers of shutters, we are always looking to welcome the best talent to our team. Browse our current vacancies below, and get in touch today.
SE / London location
Typical OTE £90,000 p/a
Do you have a flare for design? Are you a great communicator? Passionate & determined to succeed? Confident, good personality & non-pushy?
We’re looking for Design Consultants with outstanding customer service skills and a great eye for detail. As a design consultant you will:
- Visit customers in their homes
- Understand their requirements & provide expert advice
- Survey, measure & secure an order
Relevant experience is important, especially in surveying & measuring for shutters. Full product and design/sales training is given, with ongoing support and there are no investment costs for you to pay.
Become an even better professional, for the best in the business – send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
SE / Hove location
£27,000-£30,000 p/a, depending on experience
We are looking for a full time Digital Content & SEO Executive to join us. Located in Hove, TCMM Shutter Group is one of the largest suppliers of plantation window shutters in the UK. Our business continues to grow at a strong rate and our success is driven by both excellent customer service and a fast-developing digital presence. We have a great team of passionate people working here and are looking for somebody skilled in the creation of content across different channels, able to communicate effectively with online influencers and a solid grasp of SEO to join the digital team.
Source and collaborate with reputable interior design, DIY and lifestyle bloggers to build content & social media partnerships, gain quality backlinks and directly raise brand awareness across 5 websites in the UK & US.
- Monitor all backlink profiles to ensure risk is mitigated, profiles are diversified, and they are future proofed against ranking penalties
Devising and creating blog posts
- Write bi-weekly blogs across all websites using keyword/seasonality/competitor analysis, to be shared via social media and email campaigns
- Writing content for email campaigns (in Gatormail)
- Create enticing headline and body copy
- A/B test different subjects, headers, content and imagery.
- Feed into ongoing planning and ideas sessions
Onsite content optimisation
- Assessing onsite content to ensure it is optimised both for users and search engines
- Regular content audits to identify gaps, opportunities and areas to trim
- Meta content creation & optimisation
- UX/CRO input to improve conversion rates through content.
• 2+ years’ experience in a relevant role (preferably within the home interiors sector but not essential)
• A solid understanding of how search engines rank websites and what constitutes a ‘good’ and ‘bad’ link
• Knowledge of basic SEO principles such as keyword research and meta content best practice
• Proven ability to write excellent on-page, blog and article-based content
• Experience working with email marketing platforms
• Creativity to devise original content ideas
• Highly organised and able to prioritise workloads
• Proactive, self-starter and able to work effectively alongside external SEO/PR agencies
• Attention to detail to deliver accurate and engaging copy
• Strong commercial awareness
• Some experience and understanding of UX/CRO principles and what makes a great website
• Above all, a willingness to learn!
You can read more about our different shutter brands by visiting www.tcmmshuttergroup.com. Starting salary is £27-30k per annum based on experience. In In this role, you will work a 40-hour week. Between 9am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday. Benefits include 28 days paid holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays, this increases to 30 days after 5 years’ service. We also offer a generous company pension scheme.
How to Apply:
If you feel you have the skills and experience we are looking for and would like to come in to talk to us, then please email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking for somebody to start in late April, ideally.